Dies after choking on Rambutan seed | Daily News

Dies after choking on Rambutan seed

A 10-year-old boy from the Kollankalatti area of Kankasanthura, Jaffna died tragically on Sunday after choking on a Rambutan seed which he consumed.

After the rambutan fruit got stuck in his throat the boy had fallen unconscious on the ground.

He had been rushed to the Jaffna Tellippalai Base Hospital by relatives, where he was pronounced dead on admittance. Kankesanthurai Police are conducting investigations into the incident.


Add new comment